We are changing the way people eat at their workplace.
We love what we do. And to eat. Smunch is a fast-growing food-tech startup headquartered in Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to bring teams together by providing healthy, delicious and affordable lunches. Our founding team has significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development.
We have a vision of smunchifying the workplace for every employee and to make it a fun environment full of perks, motivation and team spirit. If you share our ideas we are happy to hear from you! Together we can grow and build the future of healthy workplace lunches!
Why it is great to work for Smunch:
We are “employee happiness company” we will foster your happiness and wellbeing at work!
- Trainings and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- A workplace in the exciting food-tech sector – and yes, there’s always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table!
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- The possibility to form your own professional development and growth
- Empowering work environment
- Regular team events- we love to celebrate and honour our big and small successes!
- Something for mind, body and soul: neck attack (massages in the office), mindfulness meditations, and yoga classes
- Exclusive Smunch Lunch Program
- And more perks coming soon!
We believe in human potential. If you are truly passionate about HR and have a solid HR Know-How, read on!
- Post-hiring responsabilities and guiding employees from the start through all career stages, especially helping and encouraging employees to develop and train
- Development and implementation of structures and processes for employee feedback and career development
- Guardian for HR Compliance
- HR administration, such as preparation of HR documents, employments contracts, work certificates, exits
- Organization and maintaining of personnel records
- Updating of internal database and files
- At least 5 years of work experience in comparable HR position
- Familiar with HR processes and software
- Solid working knowledge of German labor law
- Proven experience in implementing personal development strategies
- Proficiency in written and spoken German nd and English (C2 Level)
- Competence to build and effectively manage impersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent organizational skills
We are looking forward to hearing from you!