We are changing the way people eat in their workplace.
We love what we do. And to eat.
Smunch is a fast-growing food-tech startup headquartered in Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to bring teams together by providing healthy, delicious and affordable lunches. Our founding team has significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development.
We have a vision of Smunchifying the workplace for every employee and to make it a fun environment full of perks, motivation and team spirit. If you share our ideas we are happy to hear from you! Together we can grow and build the future of healthy workplace lunches!
In this role, you will be an important part of the city Logistic and Distribution Team. You will be working closely with the city’s operational team to ensure effective and efficient daily operations.
Why this role is a chance for you?
If you want to up-level and grow your career very fast, this role will enable you to boost your team leading abilities (you will be leading a team of around 35 delivery executives and manage warehousing and distribution) and master project management skills.
So, if you see a challenge when others see problems, read on!
- Managing supplies, establishing operations and delivering meals to customers
- Providing employees with a working environment in full regulatory compliance with local laws, regulations, and company policies designed to protect against physical and emotional harm
- Ensuring adequate personnel, supporting material, training, vehicles, Information Technology (IT) and communications support necessary for daily delivery operations
- Packaging distribution to partner restaurants, the accurate forecasting of demand, communicating orders for packaging and equipment, and vehicle fleet size
- Maintaining records of purchases as directed by Smunch finance
- Previous operational experience in transport and logistics(including expedited transport of climate controlled goods)
- People operations, recruiting and training experience
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage a young and international team
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and to think „out of the box“
- Excellent communication skills
- German and English (written and spoken) both on C1 level
- Education in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain. Or a genuine passion for logistics. Well, you should know your stuff!
Why should you work for Smunch?
At Smunch, we ensure that your general well being and happiness comes first. That’s why we offer:
- Training and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector – and yes, it goes without saying that healthy and delicious food will be provided – including a healthily stocked fridge full of drinks!
- A dynamic, international and experienced team of professionals
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- Exciting work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events – we love to celebrate and toast our successes, come big or small!
- Something for the mind, body, and soul: Neck massages in the office, meditations sessions as well as yoga classes
- Exclusive discounted Smunch Lunch Program
With more perks coming soon!