We are changing the way people eat at their workplace.
We love what we do. And to eat. Smunch is a fast-growing food-tech startup headquartered in Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to bring teams together by providing healthy, delicious and affordable lunches. Our founding team has significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development.
We have a vision of smunchifying the workplace for every employee and to make it a fun environment full of perks, motivation and team spirit. If you share our ideas we are happy to hear from you! Together we can grow and build the future of healthy workplace lunches!
Are you looking for opportunity to use all of your design abilities, develop own projects and create memorable visuals for both print and web? Join our Smunchy Team and thrive in your work and career! Why should you work for Smunch?
At Smunch, we ensure that your general wellbeing and happiness comes first. That’s why we offer:
- Training and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector – and yes, it goes without saying that healthy and delicious food will be provided – including a healthily stacked fridge full of drinks!
- A dynamic, international and experienced team of professionals
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- Exciting work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events – we love to celebrate and toast our successes, come big or small!
- Something for the mind, body and soul: Neck messages in the office, meditations sessions as well as yoga classes
- Exclusive discounted Smunch Lunch Program
With more perks coming soon!
- Designing marketing materials – print and online
- Leading your own projects
- Creating landing pages for different marketing campaigns
- Designing main creative visuals for both print and web channels
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling, visual solutions for various assets for events, sales, website, social media
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch into maintain the good workflow
- Supporting other designers with ongoing projects
- Working closely with Senior Designer and Marketing Managers on day-to-day operations
- You are a team-oriented, creative design enthusiast with a great affinity for marketing and food
- You are detail-oriented and have an exceptional ability to organize projects and
tasks by yourself
- Experience: 3+ years in graphic and web design
- Comprehensive skills in print and online design
- Confident in working with design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- A good feel for food photography
- Understanding of Web products and requirements
- Understanding of Social Media platforms and aesthetics
- Being challenged and dynamic work environment does not scares you (on the contrary!)
To get first insights into your previous work, please send your portfolio with your application. Here you can either submit a link to your online portfolio or include the link in your cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!